Rotaract can change your life. Rotaractors can change the world!
We intend to start a rotaract club in JNIT. Our purpose of rotaract club is to create Engineers for the Society self transformation, who do creative engineering work for the welfare of the society in which they are living. Rotaract club of JNIT will organize social/public events ,awareness campaigns and confront issue they will face in their life time.
It is an opportunity for young men and women to enhance the knowledge and skills that will assist them in personal development , to address the physical and social needs of their communities , and to promote better relations between them through a framework of friendship and service.
Students and staff between the age limit 18-30 years and who are interested in community service are invited to become members of rotaract club of JNIT.
The purpose of rotaract jnit is to provide an opportunity for students to enhance the knowledge and skills that will assist them in personal development, to address the physical and social needs of their communities, and to promote better relations between all people worldwide through a framework of friendship and service.
The goals of rotaract jnit are:
- ➠ To develop professional and leadership skills.
- ➠ To emphasize respect for the rights of others, and to promote ethical standards and the dignity of all useful occupations.
- ➠ To provide opportunities for young people to address the needs and concerns of the community and our world.
- ➠ To provide opportunities for working in cooperation with sponsoring Rotary clubs.
- ➠ To motivate young people for eventual membership in Rotary.
List of activities we will take up during the year:
- ➠ Orientation Seminar.
- ➠ Plantation.
- ➠ Informative seminar on Blood Donation.
- ➠ Blood Donation
- ➠ Organize seminar for personality development.
- ➠ Donate clothes , sweets , books in an Orphanage.
- ➠ Technical Workshop.
- ➠ Public awareness campaign drive.